We believe that food connects us to each other and to the land, so please take the time to read about the local farmers who are taking care of the land and of our bellies.
We have an ever-changing, always delicious menu of seasonal offerings for Ottawa’s lunches. Every weekday, we’ll be serving you a selection of great soups that always includes one meaty soup, one vegan soup and something creative! We also serve delicious and healthy, gluten free tacos made with local fillings with international flavours.
We make every effort to source the ingredients for our food organically and locally. Please inquire if you would like more detail.
For the Herbivores
- Summer vegetable and corn chowder
- Heirloom Tomato Soup with Basil
- Thai Corn Soup
- Zucchini Dill Soup
- Andalucian Garlicky Gazpacho
- Tomato Gazpacho
- Organic Refried Bean Tacos with Local Slaw, cheese and general local yumminess
For the Carnivores We’re not making much meat soup for the summer. It just isn’t hitting our collective delicious spot…
- Chicken Soup
We ARE making a lot of tacos, though!
- Shredded Fitzroy Beef with traditional Mexican Flavours
- Organic Adobo Chicken topped with Organic Slaw, Jalapenos, and other yummy Mexican Style Goodness
Korean Steak Tacos with Homemade local and organic kimchi, daikon and sesame.
Pulled Rosemary Honey Pork Tacos with grapefruit marmelade and cheddar
Salads We cater our salads for event and home use.
We make every effort to source the ingredients for our salads organically and locally. Have a look at our suppliers!
- Warm Puy Lentil Salad with Sweet Potatoes and Roasted Red Peppers
- Tuscan White Bean and Slow Roasted Tomato Salad
- Garbanzo Bean and Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Moroccan Couscous Pilaf
- Quinoa, Kale and Walnut Salad
- Barley, Le Coprin Mushroom, and Sweet Potato
- Asian Fusion Nappa Slaw
- Greek Salad with Suntech Tomatoes (with feta)
- Open Sesame Carrot Salad
Our meals change with the seasons and the weather- matching what your body wants with what’s coming from Ottawa’s farms.
Send us your suggestions – we’ll do our best to include them.
As well as traditional catering, we have a fully mobile, certified kitchen to attend to your needs.
Our creative catering focuses on fresh, local and seasonal ingredients, made by hand.
We offer the following catering services:
- Medium to large office lunches (15-100 people)
- Cocktail Receptions (40-100 people)
- Lunch Service on site with the Truck (very fun!)
- Wedding receptions and late night snacks
Here’s what some of our previous clients have said…
“Thanks so much for your amazing contribution to National We Day. I’m sure you’ve witnessed first hand what an effect a belly full of good food can have! Our staff were full and happy and ready to execute the event!” Jenna and the National We Day Team